Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- An aboriginal peoples native to the area currently known as Oklahoma.
- The language of the Choctaw tribe.
Choctaw (not comparable)
- Relating to the Choctaw tribe or its language.
Choctaw (plural Choctaws)
- A person of Choctaw heritage.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.