Category:English quantizers

Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Here are terms in English that can convert uncountable nouns into discrete, countable units, usually in constructions of the forms "a [quantizer] of [uncountable noun]".

Pages in category "English quantizers"

The following 4 pages are in this category, out of 4 total.