Category:Finnish terms derived from Slavic languages
Terms in Finnish that originate from Slavic languages.
This category should, ideally, contain only other categories. Entries can be categorized here, too, when the proper subcategory is unclear. If you know the exact language from which an entry categorized here is derived, please edit its respective entry.
|Top – Aa Bb Cc Dd Ee Ff Gg Hh Ii Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Oo Pp Qq Rr Ss Tt Uu Vv Xx Yy Zz Åå Ää Öö|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- ► Finnish terms derived from East Slavic languages (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Finnish male given names from Slavic languages (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Finnish terms derived from Proto-Slavic (0 c, 7 e)
- ► Finnish terms derived from South Slavic languages (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Finnish terms derived from West Slavic languages (2 c, 0 e)