Category:Japanese terms read with yutōyomi

Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Jump to: navigation, search

The following terms exhibit 湯桶読 (ゆとうよ) (yutōyomi), a reading pattern in Japanese compounds where kanji read with kun'yomi are followed by kanji read with on'yomi.

Pages in category "Japanese terms read with yutōyomi"

The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 467 total.

(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)