Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Luganda lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Luganda adjectives: Luganda terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Luganda adverbs: Luganda terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Luganda conjunctions: Luganda terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Luganda interjections: Luganda terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Luganda nouns: Luganda terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Luganda proper nouns: Luganda nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Luganda verbs: Luganda terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Luganda lemmas"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.