Category:Lule Sami even nouns
Nouns with even inflection have an accusative/genitive singular form with stress on an even-numbered syllable counting from the end (normally the second-last). The consonants following the last stressed syllable are in the strong grade in the nominative singular, illative singular and essive, and in the weak grade in other forms.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- ► Lule Sami even e-stem nouns (0 c, 222 e)
- ► Lule Sami even i-stem nouns (0 c, 9 e)
- ► Lule Sami non-gradating even nouns (0 c, 17 e)
- ► Lule Sami even o-stem nouns (0 c, 62 e)
- ► Lule Sami even å-stem nouns (0 c, 16 e)
Pages in category "Lule Sami even nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 450 total.(previous page) (next page)