Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Nanai lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Nanai adjectives: Nanai terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Nanai adverbs: Nanai terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Nanai nouns: Nanai terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Nanai numerals: Nanai terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Nanai pronouns: Nanai terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Nanai verbs: Nanai terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Nanai lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 211 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)