Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Rotokas lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Rotokas adjectives: Rotokas terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Rotokas morphemes: Rotokas word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Rotokas multiword terms: Rotokas lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Rotokas nouns: Rotokas terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Rotokas numerals: Rotokas terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Rotokas proper nouns: Rotokas nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Rotokas verbs: Rotokas terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Rotokas lemmas"
The following 101 pages are in this category, out of 101 total.