Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Wallisian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Wallisian adjectives: Wallisian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Wallisian nouns: Wallisian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Wallisian numerals: Wallisian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Wallisian prepositions: Wallisian adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Wallisian verbs: Wallisian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.