Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Xhosa terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Xhosa noun forms: Xhosa nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Xhosa nouns by inflection type: Xhosa nouns organized by the type of inflection they follow.
- Category:Xhosa pluralia tantum: Xhosa nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the plural form.
- Category:Xhosa proper nouns: Xhosa nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Xhosa singularia tantum: Xhosa nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the singular form.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Xhosa nouns"
The following 61 pages are in this category, out of 61 total.