Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Xhosa lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Xhosa adjectives: Xhosa terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Xhosa adverbs: Xhosa terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Xhosa interjections: Xhosa terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Xhosa morphemes: Xhosa word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Xhosa nouns: Xhosa terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Xhosa numerals: Xhosa terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Xhosa particles: Xhosa terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Xhosa pronouns: Xhosa terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Xhosa relatives: Xhosa terms that give attributes to nouns, acting grammatically as relative clauses.
- Category:Xhosa verbs: Xhosa terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Xhosa interjections (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Xhosa morphemes (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Xhosa relatives (0 c, 9 e)
- ► Xhosa verbs (2 c, 454 e)
Pages in category "Xhosa lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 850 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)