|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Xhosa lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Xhosa adjectives: Xhosa terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Xhosa adverbs: Xhosa terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Xhosa interjections: Xhosa terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Xhosa morphemes: Xhosa word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Xhosa nouns: Xhosa terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Xhosa numerals: Xhosa terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Xhosa pronouns: Xhosa terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Xhosa relatives: Xhosa terms that give attributes to nouns, acting grammatically as relative clauses.
- Category:Xhosa verbs: Xhosa terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Xhosa lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 266 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)