Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cayuga (plural Cayugas or Cayuga)
- The Northern Iroquoian language of the Cayuga people.
- an unincorporated community and county seat of Haldimand County, Ontario, Canada.
- an unincorporated community in Livingston County, Illinois, USA.
- a town in Vermillion County, Indiana, USA.
- a village in Cayuga County, New York, USA.
- a tiny city in Sargent County, North Dakota, USA.
- an unincorporated community in Anderson County, Texas, USA.
- an unincorporated community in Ashland County, Wisconsin, USA.