Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Concepción
Concepcion (plural Concepcions)
- A surname.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Concepcion is the 2909th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 12332 individuals. Concepcion is most common among Hispanic/Latino (70.06%) and Asian/Pacific Islander (21.42%) individuals.
- Hyphenation: con‧cep‧cion
- A female given name from Spanish.
- Any of several places in the Philippines named after the Immaculate Conception:
- A surname, notably borne by:
- KC Concepcion, Filipina actress and singer.
According to data collected by Forebears in 2014, Concepcion is the 44th most common surname in the Philippines, occurring in 100,342 individuals.