Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: cristen
- Cristene, Xp̄isten, Xp̄en, Crisstene, Cristine, cristin, Cristyn, crysten, crystone, crystyne, cristeyn
Cristen (superlative cristeneste)
- Christian (one who believes in Christ)
- Christian (related, controlled, characteristic of, or belonging to those who believe in Christ)
- ecclesiastical, of the church.
- English: Christen
- “Cristen, adj. & n.”, in MED Online, Ann Arbor, Mich.: University of Michigan, 2007, retrieved 2018-04-27.
Cristen (plural Cristenes)
- A Christian; a believer in Christ.
- (rare) The whole of Christianity; the Christian peoples of the world.