Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The (possible) act of the Czech Republic leaving the European Union.
- 2016 February 23, Tara Palmeri, “Brexit ‘could lead to Czexit’”, in Politico:
- “So far in the Czech Republic this is proposed only by fringe parties with minimal public appeal — but if Brexit happens, it would be much more attractive to propose a Czexit for parties like Civic Democratic Party [ODS] (ex-party of former president Václav Klaus) or for the communists,” Prouza said.
- 2016 March 1, “Týden: PM's hint at Czexit may backfire on Prague, oust it from EU”, in Prague Daily Monitor:
- Czech PM Bohuslav Sobotka has caused an all-EU debate on Czexit by his warning against the gloomy effects of Britain's EU departure on Czechs, in consequence of which the rest of the EU may part with the Czechs prematurely, Tomas Menschik writes in weekly Tyden out on Monday.
- 2016 June 25, Rebecca Perring, “MAPPED: Czexit, Pexit, Frexit - EU referendum CONTAGION sweeps Europe amid political quake”, in Express:
- But there has already been an attempt to hold a Czexit referendum.
- 2017 October 14, Tim Gosling, “Anti-establishment billionaire leads race to become Czech prime minister”, in The Telegraph:
- Mr Babiš insists he won’t seek a Czexit if he becomes prime minister.