Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Czech government approved Czechia as the official short name in 2016.
country in Europe
- (countries of Europe) country of Europe; Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City
- Czech Republic on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Name of the Czech Republic on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Czechia, Czech Republic at Google Ngram Viewer
- (New Latin) Czechia (the Czech government approved this as official short name for the Czech Republic in 2016))
First-declension noun, with locative, singular only.