Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 English
- 2 Estonian
- 3 French
- 4 Norwegian Bokmål
- 5 Norwegian Nynorsk
- A country in Europe having borders with Belgium, France and Germany. Member state of the European Union. Official language: Letzeburgesh. Official name: Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
- A province of Wallonia, Belgium.
- The capital city of Luxembourg.
- One of the twelve cantons of Luxembourg (the country), that includes its capital city.
- (countries of Europe) country of Europe; Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City
- Countries of the world
- Luxembourg (capital of Luxembourg)
- Luxembourg (Grand Duchy)
- Luxembourg (province)
- Luxembourg (city)
- Luxembourg (garden in Paris)