Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- 1 English
- 2 Estonian
- 3 French
- 4 Norwegian Bokmål
- 5 Norwegian Nynorsk
- A country in Europe having borders with Belgium, France and Germany. Member state of the European Union. Official language: Letzeburgesh. Official name: Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
- A province of Wallonia, Belgium.
- The capital city of Luxembourg.
- The district of Luxembourg (the country) that includes its capital city.
province in Belgium
district in Luxembourg
- (countries of Europe) country of Europe; Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Nagorno-Karabakh Republic, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City (Categories: en:Countries, en:Countries of Europe)
- Countries of the world
- Luxembourg (capital of Luxembourg)
- Luxembourg (Grand Duchy)
- Luxembourg (province)
- Luxembourg (city)