Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK) IPA(key): /ˌlɪθ.juˈeɪ.ni.ə/, /ˌlɪð.juˈeɪ.ni.ə/
- (US) IPA(key): /ˌlɪθ.uˈeɪ.ni.ə/, /ˌlɪθˈweɪ.ni.ə/
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -eɪniə
- A country in northeastern Europe. Official name: Republic of Lithuania (Lietuvos Respublika)
- 2022 August 13, Yew Lun Tian; Augustas Stankevicius; Ben Blanchard, “China sanctions Lithuanian deputy minister for Taiwan visit”, in Mark Heinrich; Paul Simao; William Mallard, editors, Reuters, archived from the original on 13 August 2022, World:
- Taiwan's Foreign Ministry on Saturday condemned the sanctions, saying they amounted to "irrational retaliation" by China.
"Taiwan vows to continue to do its best to assist Lithuania to counter the unreasonable and arbitrary suppression of the Chinese government," the ministry said in a statement.
- Ethnographic regions of Lithuania
- (countries of Europe) country of Europe; Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Vatican City
- Appendix:Countries of the world
- ^ Zigmas Zinkevičius, Lietuvos senosios valstybės 40 svarbiausių mįslių, Vilnius, 2011, p. 111