Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (seduction community) Demonstrate higher value / demonstration of higher value.
- 2010 January 26, Erik von Markovik, The Pickup Artist: The New and Improved Art of Seduction, New York: Villard, →ISBN, →OL, pages 177–178:
- “You see, Mother Natures users emotions to enforce certain biological imperatives, and those emotions are triggered by DHVs.”
“Wait, hold on, I’m confused. What do you mean by a DHV?” asked Adam.
“A DHV,” I replied, “is a demonstration of higher value that makes the woman notice that you are of higher value than the average next guy or the last guy.”
- 2011, Benton Miller with Travis Wolfe, The Journal: Man's Quest for the Perfect Match, Moon Planet Publishing, page 27:
- Correct application of DHV lays the foundation for attraction since nearly every woman prefers a guy who is considered a winner.