Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: dry
- (software engineering) Acronym of .
- 2005, Greg Wilson, Data Crunching: Solve Everyday Problems Using Java, Python, and More:
- The general principle here is DRY: Don't Repeat Yourself (HTOO). If you duplicate information in two or more places, sooner or later, you'll forget to update one of the copies […]
- (software engineering) Of code, having the quality of adhering to the principle of DRY; containing as little repetition as possible.
- Antonym: WET
- (software engineering) To cause code to become DRY; to remove repetition from code.