Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: dsl
DSL (plural DSLs)
- (programming) Initialism of domain-specific language.
- (electronics) Initialism of digital subscriber line.
- 2008 October, David Schipper, “Outsmart your stomach: Seven ways to fill your gut—and lose it, too”, in Men's Health, volume 23, number 8, →ISSN, page 135:
- Fill your gut to a comfortable level, and the LPA tells your brain to drop the fork. Trouble is, it delivers that information at dial-up speed in a DSL world.
- (vulgar, slang, humorous) Initialism of dicksucking lips.
- (oceanography) Initialism of deep scattering layer.
- Hypernyms: SSL, sound scattering layer
- (UK, education) Initialism of designated safeguarding lead.
digital subscriber line
- Digital Subscriber Line on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Domain-specific language on Wikipedia.Wikipedia