Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A daughter of Jacob and Leah. (biblical character)
- 1611, The Holy Bible, […] (King James Version), imprinted at London: By Robert Barker, […], OCLC 964384981:: Genesis 34: 1-2:
- And Dinah the daughter of Leah, which she bare unto Jacob, went out to see the daughters of the land. And when Shechem the son of Hamor the Hivite, prince of the country, saw her, he took her, and lay with her, and defiled her.
- A female given name from Hebrew of biblical origin. Alternative form of Dina.
female given name — see Dina
- a female given name from Hebrew