Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (US, slang, humorous) A COVID-19 vaccine.
- 2021 January 9, Mary Pearson, “Covid-19 Vaccine”, in Co-op City Times, volume 56, number 2, page 8:
- Meanwhile… some people are lining up to get their “Fauci Ouchie.” CNN reports: “Vaxxies” are the new selfies…taken with a needle in your arm. In the CNN clip, we see Biden, Harris, Pence, and Fauci given the vaccine.
- 2022 March 11, Bill Dentzer, “‘Trump from the jump:’ Reno lawyer and ex-boxer fights to become governor”, in Las Vegas Review-Journal:
- To Joey Gilbert, a Reno criminal trial attorney, former professional boxer and now one of a dozen (and counting) Republican candidates for governor, COVID-19 vaccination shots are still “Fauci ouchies,” masks are “face diapers,” and actions Democratic Gov. Steve Sisolak undertook to fight the pandemic were, and remain, “criminal.”
- 2022 July 27, “The Fauci ‘ouchie’ was a near miracle. We need another.”, in The Washington Post:
- The new ideas face scientific, developmental, manufacturing, financial and regulatory hurdles, and must clear clinical trials. But the government would be wise to do everything possible to help. The Fauci “ouchie” was just short of a miracle. Now, we need another.