Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A coastal town in Lancashire, England.
- A town centre in the city of Surrey, British Columbia, Canada.
- A neighbourhood of Mount Vernon, Westchester County, New York, United States.
- A borough in Berks County, Pennsylvania, United States.
- A surname.
- The word used for the 35 in telephone numbers prefixes starting with 35. A corresponding letter for 3 can be an F, and a corresponding letter for 5 can be an L. For example, the phone number 35?-???? could be said as, "Fleetwood ?????". This helps to reduce errors made when exchanging contact information. See Wikipedia article, Telephone exchange names