Jump to navigation Jump to search
Two main origins:
- Borrowed from Italian Frigo, from a short form of the personal name Federico.
- Americanized spelling of French Frigault.
Frigo (plural Frigos)
- A surname.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Frigo is the 28176th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 849 individuals. Frigo is most common among White (92.11%) individuals.
- Hanks, Patrick, editor (2003), “Frigo”, in Dictionary of American Family Names, volume 1, New York City: Oxford University Press, →ISBN, page 606.
From a short form of the personal name Federico.
Frigo m or f by sense
- a surname transferred from the given name
- Stefano Ravara, Mappa dei Cognomi, 2015-2022