Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Reminiscent of the works of Terry Gilliam (born 1940), American-born British animator and film director, characterised by surreal imaginative fantasy.
- 1991, Richard LaGravenese, The Fisher king: the book of the film:
- Terry agreed because he felt it was a little far out and, as I was reminded, Terry wanted to stay clear of things that seemed too Gilliamesque.
- 1999, I. Q. Hunter, British science fiction cinema
- Brazil is quintessentially Gilliamesque, in blurring the distinction between real and dream-states, sane and mad, inside and outside...