Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Received Pronunciation) enPR: gĭzʹbən, IPA(key): /ˈɡɪzbən/
- (General American) enPR: gĭzʹbərn, IPA(key): /ˈɡɪzbɚn/
- (General New Zealand) enPR: gĭzʹbən, IPA(key): /ˈɡɘzbɘn/
- A surname.
- a city in the North Island of New Zealand, named after William Gisborne.
- Gisborne District, a local government district on the east coast of the North Island, with its headquarters in the city of Gisborne.
- a town in Victoria, Australia, named after Henry Fyshe Gisborne.