Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Of or relating to a person named Gregory, especially any of the popes of that name.
- Of or pertaining to the Gregorian calendar.
- An average Gregorian year is 365.2425 days.
- Of or relating to James Gregory (mathematician), inventor of the Gregorian telescope.
- Gregorian calendar
- Gregorian chant
- Gregorian mode
- Gregorian reform
- Gregorian telescope
- Gregorian year
of, or relating to a person named Gregory
Gregorian (plural Gregorians)
- A member of the Brotherhood of Saint Gregory