Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Héféi
- A prefecture-level city, the provincial capital of Anhui, in central China.
- 2021 July 13, “A.I. is Ensuring an Orderly Vaccination in Hefei”, in AP News, archived from the original on 13 July 2021:
- The vaccination campaign in the Luyang district of Hefei city is currently operating in an orderly and efficient manner, with all vaccination points running smoothly, thanks in large part to the effective utilization of A.I. technology.
a prefecture-level city in central China
- Saul B. Cohen, editor (1998), “Hefei”, in The Columbia Gazetteer of the World, volume 2, New York: Columbia University Press, →ISBN, LCCN 98-071262, OCLC 164337564, page 1259, column 3
- “Hefei”, in Collins English Dictionary.
- “Hefei, pn.”, in Lexico, Dictionary.com; Oxford University Press, 2019–2022.
- Hefei at OneLook Dictionary Search
- “Hefei”, in Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary
- “Hefei” in TheFreeDictionary.com, Huntingdon Valley, Pa.: Farlex, Inc., 2003–2022.