Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: jpeg
- Joint Photographic Experts Group, the name of the committee that created the standard.
- Acronym of .
- Image compression standard created by the Joint Photographic Experts Group.
- JPEG is widely used on the Web.
JPEG (plural JPEGs)
- (computer graphics) An image using the JFIF image file format, containing an image compressed using JPEG compression
- I'll send you some JPEGs tomorrow.
- (computer graphics) To create or convert an image into a JPEG file.
- (computer graphics, by extension) To lossily compress an image file in such a way that much of the quality is removed.
- That image has been jpegged to hell.