Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˌkɑfkəˈɛsk/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˌkæfkəˈɛsk/, (intrusive R) /ˌkæfkəˈɹɛsk/
- Marked by a senseless, disorienting, often menacing complexity.
- Kafkaesque bureaucracies
- Marked by surreal distortion and often a sense of impending danger.
- In the manner of something written by Franz Kafka.
marked by menacing complexity
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.