Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Without feeling or consciousness; deprived of sensation.
- Lacking meaning or purpose; without common sense.
- Without a discernible meaning or purpose, especially of a violent or evil act.
- The school shooting was a senseless act of violence.
- Without consideration, awareness or sound judgement
bereft of feeling
bereft of consciousness
lacking meaning or purpose
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
- (deprived of sensation): ageusia, analgesia, anosmia, blind, deaf, hypoesthesia, numbness, paralysis