Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- The state or level of consciousness where sense data can be confirmed by an observer.
- I gradually passed from sleep to full awareness.
- The state or quality of being aware of something
- The awareness of one type of idea naturally fosters an awareness of another idea
- (state of consciousness): consciousness, wakefulness
- (state of being aware of something): knowledge, consciousness
the state of consciousness
the state or quality of being aware of something