Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (General American) IPA(key): /əˈwɛɹnəs/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /əˈwɛənəs/
- Hyphenation: aware‧ness
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -ɛə(ɹ)nəs
- The state or level of consciousness where sense data can be confirmed by an observer.
- I gradually passed from sleep to full awareness.
- The state or quality of being aware of something
- The awareness of one type of idea naturally fosters an awareness of another idea
- (state of consciousness): consciousness, wakefulness
- (state of being aware of something): knowledge, consciousness
the state of consciousness
the state or quality of being aware of something