Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Hawaiian mythology) A mythical heavenly land.
- A female given name.
- A male given name.
- A name ascribed to a star.
- Mary Kawena Pukui - Samuel H. Elbert, Hawaiian Dictionary, University of Hawaii Press 1986, page 141
- Mary Kawena Pukui - Samuel H. Elbert, Hawaiian Dictionary, University of Hawaii Press 1971, page 388
- Hawaii State Archives: Marriage records Kealohilani (in the old orthography) occurs in 19th century marriage records as the only name (mononym) of 1 man.