Jump to navigation Jump to search
From Lingala lingála (“Lingala”).
- A Bantu language spoken throughout the northwestern part of the Democratic Republic of the Congo (Congo-Kinshasa) and a large part of the Republic of the Congo (Congo-Brazzaville), as well as to some degree in Angola and the Central African Republic.
- Wiktionary’s coverage of Lingala terms
- Appendix:Lingala Swadesh list for a Swadesh list of basic vocabulary words in Lingala
- ISO 639-1 code ln, ISO 639-3 code lin (SIL)
- Ethnologue entry for Lingala, lin
- Suka Epoque, an online magazine featuring two serious Lingala/French and French/Lingala word pair lists
- Pascal Grouselle's French/Lingala and Lingala/French online dictionary, smaller, but with example sentences