Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A common placename:
- A town on the River Thames in Wycombe district, Buckinghamshire, England (OS grid ref SU8586).
- A village in Leintwardine parish, Herefordshire, England (OS grid ref SO399765).
- An unincorporated community in Dunklin County, Missouri, United States.
- A town in Cheshire County, New Hampshire, United States.
- A city in Stephens County, Oklahoma, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Anderson County, Tennessee, United States.
- A habitational surname, from Old English.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Marlow is the 2728th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 13205 individuals. Marlow is most common among White (86.97%) individuals.
- Hanks, Patrick, editor (2003), “Marlow”, in Dictionary of American Family Names, volume 2, New York City: Oxford University Press, →ISBN, page 519.