Jump to navigation Jump to search
A romanization of Japanese 宮本 or みやもと (Miyamoto, “base, support of the shrine or palace”).
Miyamoto (plural Miyamotos)
- A surname from Japanese.
Borrowed from Japanese 宮本 (Miyamoto).
- a surname from Japanese
- English terms borrowed from Japanese
- English terms derived from Japanese
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- English countable proper nouns
- English surnames
- English surnames from Japanese
- Japanese non-lemma forms
- Japanese romanizations
- Spanish terms borrowed from Japanese
- Spanish terms derived from Japanese
- Spanish lemmas
- Spanish proper nouns
- Spanish surnames
- Spanish surnames from Japanese