Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: monje
Borrowed from Spanish, from monje. Doublet of Monk.
Monje (plural Monjes)
- A surname from Spanish.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Monje is the 17026th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 1669 individuals. Monje is most common among Hispanic/Latino (81.13%) and White (10.55%) individuals.
- a surname originating as an occupation
(per Forebears 2014)
- 340th most common surname in Bolivia
- 1044th most common surname in Spain
Borrowed from Spanish, from monje (“monk”).
- a surname from Spanish
According to data collected by Forebears in 2014, Monje is the 2,785th most common surname in the Philippines, occurring in 4,447 individuals.
- English terms borrowed from Spanish
- English terms derived from Spanish
- English doublets
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- English countable proper nouns
- English surnames
- English surnames from Spanish
- Spanish doublets
- Spanish lemmas
- Spanish proper nouns
- Spanish masculine nouns
- Spanish surnames
- Spanish surnames from occupations
- Tagalog terms borrowed from Spanish
- Tagalog terms derived from Spanish
- Tagalog lemmas
- Tagalog proper nouns
- Tagalog terms spelled with J
- Tagalog surnames
- Tagalog surnames from Spanish