Jump to navigation Jump to search
NCT (plural NCTs)
- (Ireland) Initialism of National Car Test: a roadworthiness test for cars that must be periodically undertaken once the vehicle is more than three-and-a-half years old.
- (India) Initialism of National Capital Territory.
- (Britain) Initialism of National Childbirth Trust.
- 2018 June 10, Amelia Hill, “The secret shame of being a sober mother”, in The Observer:
- We smile at the despairing mother whose children are bouncing off the walls and tell her that she deserves a large glass of wine after the kids have gone to bed, and that we would do the same. Or we “jokingly” bring a bottle of wine to the NCT picnic.