Jump to navigation Jump to search
Newberry (plural Newberrys)
- A surname.
- a city in Alachua County, Florida, USA.
- a small town in Greene County, Indiana, USA.
- a village in and the county seat of Luce County, Michigan, USA.
- a city in and the county seat of Newberry County, South Carolina, USA.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Newberry is the 2675th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 13482 individuals. Newberry is most common among White (86.21%) individuals.