Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Noah's Ark Often capitalized, as it is a proper noun. Sometimes written as if ark is meant as a common noun.
- The vessel built by Noah under God's instructions, as described in Genesis and the Quran.
the vessel built by Noah under God's instructions, as described in Genesis
- A toy consisting of a model boat and animals to put in it.
- A small bivalve mollusc, Arca noae.
- (Australia, rhyming slang) A shark.
- (Australia, rhyming slang, obsolete) A nark (spoilsport).