Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (nonstandard) The Republic of Northern Macedonia, formerly known as the former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.
- 1991, Apostolos Euangelou Vacalopoulos, Contemporary ethnological problems in the Balkans:
- [What of] Greeks, Gypsies, etc. living in that part of Upper or Northern Macedonia (beyond the Greek border) which was incorporated into modern Yugoslavia and Bulgaria after the First World War?
- 2016, John Shea, Macedonia and Greece: The Struggle to Define a New Balkan Nation, McFarland (→ISBN), page 308:
- The All-Greek Association of Northern Macedonia (“Makedonomasi”) appealed to the citizens of Thessaloniki and Greek Macedonia, and the associations of Macedonians living in Greece, to join the [meeting].
country — see North Macedonia