Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A book of the Old Testament of the Bible, and of the Tanakh.
- Synonym: Obad. (abbreviation)
- A minor prophet.
- 1611, The Holy Bible, […] (King James Version), imprinted at London: By Robert Barker, […], OCLC 964384981, Obadiah 1:1::
- The vision of Obadiah. Thus saith the Lord GOD concerning Edom; We have heard a rumour from the LORD, and an ambassador is sent among the heathen, Arise ye, and let us rise up against her in battle.
- A male given name originating from Hebrew of biblical origin.
book of the Old Testament