Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Obama phone
- Alternative letter-case form of
- Anna Everett, Have We Become Postracial Yet? in 2012, Lisa Nakamura, Peter A. Chow-White, Race After the Internet, Routledge, page 246:
- […] : the Obama Phone, an urban legend that claims President Obama funds free cell phones for poor black and other minority populations.
- 2012, Jon Ronson, Lost at Sea: The Jon Ronson Mysteries, Picador, page 120:
- He’s so broke he qualifies for a free mobile phone as part of the ‘Obama Phone’ programme.
- 2013, Ken English, More Common Sense, WestBow, page 86:
- They would rather have a free Obama Phone than freedom of speech.