Jump to navigation Jump to search
From a Mohawk name meaning "flowing out", referring to the river.
- A large village in Kendall County, Illinois, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Kosciusko County, Indiana, United States, named after Oswego, New York.
- A city, the county seat of Labette County, Kansas, United States.
- An unincorporated community in Valley County, Montana, United States, named after Oswego, NY.
- A small census-designated place in Sumter County, South Carolina, United States.
- A city and town, the county seat of Oswego County, New York, United States.
- A river in New York which flows into Lake Ontario.
- A river in New Jersey, United States, which flows into the Wading River.