Jump to navigation Jump to search
From a Mohawk name meaning "flowing out", referring to the river.
- a large village in Kendall County, Illinois, USA.
- an unincorporated community in Kosciusko County, Indiana, USA, named after Oswego, New York.
- a city in Kansas, USA, and county seat of Labette County.
- an unincorporated community in Valley County, Montana, USA, named after Oswego, NY.
- a small CDP in Sumter County, South Carolina, USA.
- a city and town in New York State, USA, and county seat of Oswego County.
- a river in New York which flows into Lake Ontario.
- a river in New Jersey, USA, which flows into the Wading River.