- Per Calendar Month, acronym used in lease arrangements, stating that costs are to be paid on a fixed date every month.
PCM (plural PCMs)
- Initialism of pulse code modulation. (the system of encoding sound on a telephone for use in the PSTN, using a compander)
- Abbreviation of phase change memory. (a type of non-volatile computer memory)
- Abbreviation of phase-change material. (the type of material that phase change memory is composed of, capable of applications in switching)
- Initialism of power control module.