Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: portage
- a former settlement in Alaska, USA, which was destroyed by an earthquake in 1964.
- a city in Porter County, Indiana, USA.
- a city in Kalamazoo County, Michigan, USA.
- a town in Livingston County, New York, USA.
- a village in Wood County, Ohio, USA.
- a borough in Cambria County, Pennsylvania, USA.
- a small town in Box Elder County, Utah, USA, named after Portage County in Ohio.
- a city in Wisconsin, USA, and the county seat of Columbia County.
- a community on Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- a settlement on Prince Edward Island, Canada.