Jump to navigation Jump to search
From the genitive singular of Old English port (“harbour”), portes + heafod (“head”), meaning "the harbour headland".
- A coastal town and civil parish with a town council in North Somerset, Somerset, England, on the Bristol Channel (OS grid ref ST4676).
- English terms inherited from Old English
- English terms derived from Old English
- English 3-syllable words
- English terms with IPA pronunciation
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- en:Towns in Somerset, England
- en:Towns in England
- en:Civil parishes of England
- en:Places in Somerset, England
- en:Places in England
- English terms with consonant pseudo-digraphs