Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: pythonic
- (programming) Using the idioms of the Python programming language.
- 2015 February 12, Brett Slatkin, Effective Python, Addison-Wesley Professional, →ISBN, page 1:
- The Pythonic style isn't regimented or enforced by the compiler. It has emerged over time through experience using the language and working with others.
- 2016 August 31, Fabrizio Romano, Dusty Phillips, Rick van Hattem, Python: Journey from Novice to Expert, Packt Publishing Ltd, →ISBN, page 850:
- Pythonic code—when you first hear of it, you might think it is a programming paradigm, similar to object-oriented or functional programming. While some of it could be considered as such, it is actually more of a design philosophy.