Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Appendix:Variations of "que"
Que (plural Ques)
- A surname.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Que is the 33499th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 681 individuals. Que is most common among Asian/Pacific Islander (72.54%) and Hispanic/Latino (16.59%) individuals.
- Que. (Canada)
- Abbreviation of , a state of Mexico.
- Abbreviation of , a province of Canada.
- Abbreviation of , the capital of the province of Québec, Canada
- Hanks, Patrick, editor (2003), “Que”, in Dictionary of American Family Names, New York City: Oxford University Press, →ISBN
- A surname, from Min Nan of Chinese origin.